Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting Hung up on my 20th Wedding Anniversary..

Today I celebrate my 20th Wedding Anniversary....wow...how time flies. So what's its like being married for 20 years. One thing for sure is I m being blessed with the most wonderful woman who gave me 4 actually 5, 1 pass away...wonderful children. What makes it more special, my parents found this woman for me....after I failed to find one despite the many opportunities...

On the day I first met her, so many questions went thru my mind...will I be able to give her the love that every woman wants?....will she feel it too?...will I live up to her expectations.?..will I fail her....?

My past bachelor history at that time was not what you can say a "clean sheet"...I have this motto similar to the US Marines - Be All You Can Be....I embrace it not just in words but actions too....Somehow I tend to see that in my sons' behavior but in a good way...its alway been a concern for me that my children might pick up some of my "impure" elements...Anyway I think I have been a good father to them.....sometime I feel guilty or a bit hypocrite telling them things they should not do or do when I myself in those days were doing it or not doing it.....

But I believe my wife knows this in her own ways...she doesn't say it but I can see it her eyes...she knows that I m not the "by the book" type of guy....I guess that's the reason I found love with her...love kind of grow on me and probably her too in our relationship...if not I won't be celebrating 20 years of marriage with her.......Honey, I love the gift For the Love of my Life by Lidia Maria Riba

No comments:

Post a Comment