Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I don't like clutter. I firmly believe that there is a place for everything and everything should be in it's place. And I know there's a name for people like me: neat. It is astounding to me how much stuff we all have in our office drawers and around our desk. We keep accumulating more and more stuff over the years and we never want to let go of anything. Nowadays people are a little more aware of how much stuff they have  because there's a bit of a social stigma if you have too much stuff. There's even a name for the people who have the most stuff. They're called hoarders. Back in the day they were just called grandmothers. If you want to clean out your office desk and get rid of stuff, you can always do a good 'spring cleaning'  or do what I do - Request for a Transfer. I can't remember how many times I have moved office. There's a saying if you moved more than 7 times, you'll be bankrupt..So far it hasn't happened...in the corporate when they do clearing stuff it's called Downsizing coz I just an email memo for a Town Hall Meeting..and so it begins

No comments:

Post a Comment