Thursday, April 4, 2019

Oh God I found her or was it she found me...After all these years of searching and looking at the stars for a sign, I finally found her. I cannot describe the feeling and the emotion that goes with it. It is as if I have crawled out from a deep hole and free at last from the anguish of despair. The thought of being able to see and meet her again is so overwhelming that I cannot hide the tears of joy. Imagine finding that missing piece of a puzzle that you put on the wall and looking at it everyday and you have been trying to find the missing piece and it hurts when you can’t complete the puzzle without it, that’s how I felt that day. All sorts of feelings and emotions were rushing inside of me. You can tell from the few ramblings above, I am out of sorts, I am just writing without any coherent coz the words are just coming out right at you. There’s no thinking, no grammar, no phrasing.. Guess I just flew over the cuckoo nest.
As the emotions starts to subside, it dawned on me; What do I do next? What am I going to say when I call her or should I text her first> Can I call her? Or will I be intruding? Its been almost 8 years. Will she still remember me the way I remember her? Will she even want to meet or speak to me? Suddenly all the questions that I haven’t thought of starts to pop up. I don’t think I can hold back. I have been holding back far too long. To hear her voice and get a glimpse of her is so overwhelming. Its like a do or die mission. I just wanted a moment with her even it means nothing is spoken coz sometimes the silence means more than the words spoken. First love never runs dry....

No comments:

Post a Comment