Voted for Paul Simon You can call me Al..The story goes when i first heard the song i was in my car when it pop out on the car radio. I was on the way back from work. I was feeling the 'moon so to speak' as i just got word i was getting a promotion & reassign to an overseas office. I think i was talking to myself most of the time while driving. I came to a red-light traffic stop. At the same time a car came alongside me. A girl was driving. That moment i turn to look at her and she too turn to look at me. A moment of gaze at each other. The song was about to finish. I wind down my window as her window was down and said - You can call me Al 😅😅. Traffic light turn green and she sped off. I wanted to follow her but unfortunately my car engine died on me. 🙆♂️ Btw my name is zainAL😅
Monday, September 13, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment