Sunday, March 31, 2019
It's Monday and you know what that means..It's the day after a weekend and a weekend that rain all day. Why would you want to wake up and go through the drill of becoming a Monday 'zombie'..but for me it's the day I get to be First. First to arrive to the office, first to clock in, first to switch on the lights/air con at the corner of my office cubicle, first to the office coffee bar, first to switch on the computer, first to clean up the clatter on the desk and first to sit behind the desk and watch everyone coming in to the office. Most of all I get the first Good Morning wish from my colleagues. You get that feeling of 'peace' when you arrive first and early to the office. It gives you a sense of 'power' that you have over people especially to those who come in late. You get to see people who cower in front of you when they pass by your desk as if you're the 'Boss'. Some would come by your desk to start small chatter as if they're trying to pacify you for being late. That's why I like Mondays coz I get to feel like the 'boss'...Other days I don't get that 'power' coz I am always late...But this particular Monday I was late coz that moment of unusual, unplanned, un-ordinary came into my Monday and forever changed it...and so it begins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment