Saturday, March 30, 2019
Momentism
We all go through moments in our life hanya kadangkala kita tak sedar. kalau kita sedar pun kita buat "wakde" je. Adakala bila kita sedar moment tu kita lepas begitu aje dan kemudian gigit jari. Dan bila tak sedar ada je orang sedarkan kita...Apasal lah aku tak....biasakan? I called it 'Momentism' So at this moment I am thinking what to write coz I out of no where I enrol to this TulisCerpen101. You probably be wondering why an oldman like me want to do that . I am past due has been which should be lying in some beach somewhere enjoying the sunset. No answer I can think of except its one of those 'moments' you go through in life either you let it pass by or you live it. What scars me most now is the 'Teacher' happens to be my sedara whom I used to 'chid' when she was in school..hahaha..a thousand apologies for those 'chid moments'...And so it begins...The Momentism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment