Saturday, March 30, 2019

Today I was hoping it would be as ordinary as possible...you know the usual stuff, get up early, get dressed, grabbed hold of anything that's edible from the fridge and jump into the piece of junk that just barely gets me to the LRT station before shoving myself into an overcrowded LRT just to sit behind a desk. Never planning to do anything unusual. Guess I am one of those who subscribe to that cliche Life is short and then you die..hahaha

Then all of a sudden from the corner of my ear I heard a voice...'kenapa you gelak? Apa yang funny?..still blur and a bit out of sorts I turn to the direction of the voice and there stood the unusual, unplanned, un-ordinary if there's such a word looking me in the eye...time stood still and I could see the word pause circling around me not birds...wait a minute..what manner of moment have I got myself into..I just realized I was morning dreaming in the train and someone overheard me laughing to myself....and so it begins

No comments:

Post a Comment